We are Oxford Brain Diagnostics (OBD), and we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join us on our mission to deliver a leap forward in the early detection of Alzheimer’s Disease and other forms of dementia, so that we can support the development of new drugs and treatments and improve the care of patients around the world.
Dementia is one of the biggest killers in the globe, and OBD is a young VC backed Oxford University spin-out company formed to attack this challenge head on. We are working at the cutting edge, building upon the world-leading research of our two academic founders at Oxford University, and we intend to stay there.
What will you be doing:
- Working on our clinical product which gives diagnostics information to clinicians on neurodegenerative conditions.
- Working with our mature Python/Django codebase
- Working with machine learning concepts to develop existing and new medical image analysis technologies.
- Working with our regulatory team to aid our software in being compliant with regulatory and quality requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or another scientific subject)
- Passion for programming
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving mindset
- Ability to work both independently and on a team.
- Desire to continuously learn and improve technical skills and learn new technologies.
Useful skills & experience:
- Python / Django
- Medical Imaging
- Machine Learning
There will be plenty of opportunitiy to work with, and expose the candidate to, other members of the OBD team.
To learn more about this role; please contact our hiring agency below:
Graham Bruce, Director | Corriculo
07733 017 601